You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 04-02-2017
LASER THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF - INSTEAD OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
When soft tissue such as muscles and tendons are injured, they release chemicals that set off the body's natural inflammatory response. The area becomes painful. The injured area may become swollen, red, and warm to the touch.
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is effective for sports injuries such as tennis elbow, golfers knee, and Achilles tendon inflammation, to name a few. It is also helpful for other types of pain, low-back pain, neck pain, plantar fasciitis, and mildly arthritic joints.
LLLT uses light from a laser to relieve the underlying inflammation that causes pain, while it speeds up the healing process.
1. LLLT most valuable use is for treatment of headaches and neck pain that are caused by whiplash injuries and concussions.
2. LLLT is non-toxic. There is no dangerous interaction with any medications, and it has no side effects.
3. It is a completely non-invasive treatment. You can wear your normal clothes to receive LLLT treatment.
4. More than 3,000 published studies show LLLT is safe and effective. Almost anyone can have LLLT safely.
5. LLLT delivered directly to the area in and around an injured joint can be helpful for not just relieving pain, but also actively promoting the healing process. The laser reduces inflammation, improves blood flow, provides deep tissue therapy, and accelerates pain relief.
The risks of using drugs can outweigh their benefits. We offer a safer, better way to relieve your pain. Many of my patients tell me regularly how much Low Level Laser Therapy has helped them!
Don't you deserve the healthiest life possible? See how Chiropractic treatment can help you achieve more health and your 2017 goals. Call for an appointment today.
~Dr. Leland Patron
Rucker Chiropractic Performance & Rehabilitation